F.I.T. for Kids
Is your child experiencing any of the following feelings or behaviors over your separation, divorce or blended family?
- Sadness, Anger, Grief
- Poor or failing grades
- Acting out, tantrums or meltdowns
- Hanging out with a different or wrong crowd
- Social isolation or school refusal
How Can F.I.T. for Kids help?
- Your child will feel better and less alone just knowing that other kids are experiencing similar thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Children will learn coping strategies and how to manage difficult emotions.
- Rebuild self-esteem, confidence and connections with the family.
- Provides a safe place for children to heal and move forward.
We will be offering three separate F.I.T. for Kids groups according to age.
When: After School
Location: 31 Fairmount Ave.,Suite 205, Chester, NJ
Fee: $45 per weekly session.
(all or part of the fee may be reimbursed by health insurance)
Facilitator: Leslie Zindulka, LSW (Children/Teen Specialist)
Contact: Modern Family Counseling
732-742-0329 or [email protected]
(For group information and/or individual counseling)