Have you started feeling anxious and depressed lately?
Is someone (or possibly everyone) in your family stressing you out?
Finding it difficult to cope, feel like you’re about to lose it?
Are you trying to do it all and find that you just can’t?
Times have changed and so has family dynamics. You aren't imagining this...life really has gotten harder. There’s more pressure, bigger fears, greater responsibilities, and fewer clear cut answers than ever before. It’s not easy to know the right thing to do any more.
- a relationship that’s grown distant or rocky
- a career that is unfulfilling or just all wrong for you
- the challenge of parenting great kids in today’s world
- self confidence crisis brought on by aging, weight gain, divorce or other changes
- sort through confusing emotions and options
- gain effective mood management and coping skills
- make the best decisions possible under the circumstances
- learn new ways to lower stress and increase confidence
- feel better about yourself and your life
The therapists at Modern Family Counseling are highly qualified and specialize in several different areas of concern.
Can't make it in person? Call and ask about our telehealth phone sessions!
For more information on how we can help you turn your life around, please visit our specialty pages:
Risa Simpson-Davis, LCSW